Welcome to St Davids Cathedral
Since the 6th century there has been a church on this site. For the past 1500 years prayer and worship has been offered to God on a daily basis which continues to this day.
Take care, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you in person before too long. May God's steadfast love sustain us with his compassion and resilience, as we hang on through to easier times.
09:00 to 17:30*
* During winter the Cathedral will close at 16:00 if there is no Choral Evensong.
Services and events
Today's services & prayer
Due to the Covid-19 coronavirus, pre-booked tours are not yet permitted.
For more information, see our helping you to feel safe information.
Can't attend a service? Send us a prayer request instead...Send a prayer request
The Cathedral is open for individual prayer, services and reflection from 10am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday only.
- Sunday Choral Eucharist and online Service at 11.15am
- Evensong or Evening Prayer everyday at 6:00pm
- Tuesday Thought from Tyddewi at noon
- Friday Pilgrim Prayers from the Shrine at noon
Things to do at home and Fun on St Davids Day
Check out our Things to do at home page for lots of ideas to keep you and your family entertained!Find out more...