St Davids Cathedral is open to visitors from 10am to 5pm (last entry), Monday to Saturday, and 1pm to 5pm on Sundays
For group tours please click here
10:00 to 17:00 (Mon to Sat)
Admission to the cathedral is free
All donations gratefully appreciated
See our Support Us page, or consider donating during your visit to help us keep the cathedral open.
Photography within the Cathedral is free of charge when using a hand-held camera for non-professional purposes.
A charge of £10 is applicable if you wish to use a tripod. Photography for professional purposes is also subject to charge. In both cases, permission in writing must be obtained before undertaking the photography. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No photography is allowed in the Cathedral Library.
How to find us
St Davids Cathedral welcomes all visitors.
Please be aware that the cathedral sits within a valley. Visiting the cathedral from St Davids city centre involves descending/ascending relatively steep slopes. The slope is less steep from the Merrivale car park to the west of the cathedral (see map above), but if you have a severe mobility disability, you can either call us to see if we have any parking available on site or be dropped off at the gates by the South Porch of the Cathedral.
Existing accessibility provisions include:
- A wheelchair available for general use within the cathedral, located in the South Porch.
- A toilet suitable for disabled visitors, located in the South Cloister.
- A loop system in the Nave and the Quire.
- Disabled parking spaces (please contact us if you require parking assistance).
We would be very happy to discuss any further accessibility requirements - please contact the Deanery Office on 01437 720202 or email email@example.com.
There are two options for gifts and souvenirs available at the cathedral.
- The Cathedral Bookshop at the west end of the nave stocks a wide range of both Christian and general books, music and gifts.
- The Domus Giftshop specialising in Welsh and Celtic crafts and books is located adjacent to the cathedral, across the river.