The Rectory, 9 Nant y Ffynnon, Letterston, Haverfordwest SA62 5SX
Born in 1946 and educated at Trinity College Bristol 1970-74. He was made a Deacon in 1974 and Priest in 1975 in Derby. He was a Curate in Normanton 1974-77 and Bucknall & Bagnall 1977-80. He was made Team Vicar of Bucknall & Bagnall 1980-83. In 1983-86 he was Vicar of the Rectorial Benefice of Aberystwyth. In 1986 he was made Rector of Letterston, Llanfair Nant-y-gof, Puncheston, Little Newcastle and Castlebyth. He was made Rural Dean of Dewisland & Fishguard in 2001. In June 2010 he was Collated and Greeted as an Honorary Canon of the Cathedral.