St Davids Cathedral is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the individuals and organisations in line with the legislation set out under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to be transparent about the data we collect via this website.
- To enhance the functionality of the website, for example by storing certain usage preferences.
- To collect anonymous statistical information about users visiting our site, for example the number of times they visit different pages and how they are getting to those pages. This information is used to help us improve our website’s structure and usability.
All information stored in cookies from our websites is strictly anonymous. You may turn off or block cookies in your browser but portions of this site may no longer function properly. St Davids Cathedral accepts no liability for any loss of functionality as a result of disabling cookies.
This website does not collect personal information of any kind from its users as part of its core functionality. However, St Davids Cathedral may on occasion use the website to host visitor surveys or submission forms that may required the provision of personal details. In these cases, the purpose and usage of this data will be made clear. However, the data will be governed by the following statements:
- Information will not be used for any purpose other than that specified at the time of collection.
- Information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
Where we collect your personal information, you maintain the right:
- To ask for a copy of the data we hold on you.
- To ask us to delete data on you that we no longer need.
- To ask us to correct data about you that is wrong.
- To ask us to let you take a copy of your data in a portable format to another organisation.
- If you gave us your data with specific consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time..
Last updated: 18/03/2020